Managed Cybersecurity Services Program (MCSP): For HIPAA
ecfirst’s Managed Cybersecurity Services Program is tailored to meet HIPAA’s requirements and provide you with specialized capability in the areas of vulnerability assessments, BIA and contingency planning, training and certification, as well as audit and evaluation. We focus on regulatory requirements and keeping you compliant, so you can focus on your business of delivering exceptional patient care and services.
The ecfirst Managed Cybersecurity Services Program is tailored to meet your compliance requirements. Key features of the ecfirst Managed Cybersecurity Services Program are:
- Bundled outsourced solution for a fixed monthly fee
- Periodic performance of vulnerability assessments, security risk analysis, BIA and contingency planning
- Training, certification and periodic audit and evaluation to keep your organization fully compliant at all times
- Keeping you compliant with the regulations, to help you focus on the business of delivering exceptional services and capabilities to your clients
Benefits of outsourcing compliance and security include:
- Minimizing productivity losses from unexpected downtime
- Enabling staff to better focus on business-critical tasks and complying with key regulations
- In Depth resource capabilities with trusted knowledge of client infrastructure
- Smooth out volatility in resource demands and costs associated with managing information technology
HIPAA Consulting Overview
The HIPAA Security Rule requirement for Risk Analysis is arguably the most daunting task that the regulation puts forth. Both vast and vague, it instructs covered entities to:
Conduct an accurate and thorough assessment of the potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of electronic protected health information held by the covered entity. (45 CFR 164.308 (a)(1))
Fortunately, the HIPAA Academy™ can assist you by leading your efforts. HIPAA Academy™ has consulted with and trained a huge variety of organizations including federal, state, and local government agencies, hospitals, dentists, chiropractors, IT vendors, universities, and many more.
For non-provider covered entities, we offer our expert HIPAAShield™ Risk Analysis Consulting Services. Our HIPAA consultants will perform an evaluation of your business practices, your existing policies and procedures, as well as your technical infrastructure and recommend steps to remedy any non-compliant areas or activities.
Other services offered:
- HIPAA Security Rule Overview
- HIPAA Risk Analysis
- HIPAA Gap Analysis
- Security Policies Customization
- HIPAA Vulnerability Assessment
- HIPAA Remediation
- HIPAA Contingency Planning and BIA
- HIPAA Consultants
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Advisor
- HIPAA Security Compliance Audit for Evaluation Standard
- HIPAA Certified Solutions
- HIPAA Compliance Roadmap
Why worry about compliance? Avail our HIPAA Consulting services today!! Let the HIPAA Academy™ take care of your HIPAA concerns.
For more information about HIPAA Academy’s consulting services, please contact Kris Laidley at +1.515.987.4044 ext 25 or Kris.Laidley@ecfirst.com